Parts & Accessories
The innovative Speedplay Platformer 2.0 is a user-friendly, tool-free platform cover for Zero and Ultra Light Action pedals. The Platformer makes it easy to convert from clipless pedals to platforms for riding with street shoes.
A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Enduro catridge bearings - Enduro sealed needle bearing - Double seal system (internal and external seals) - Hex alloy end caps - O-rings, nuts - Sleeve bushings - Bearing removal tool
Origin-8's Double Steel Toe Clips feature the classic toe clip look and style, with double strap compatibility. And, they are built to the same standards held for Japanese Keirin racing.
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
$50.00 - $52.00
Replace or overhaul iSSi pedals with Bushing & Bearing Spindles with these handy kits, or customize your stance width with longer spindle options. Includes: - iSSi chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge outer bearings - Inner Bushings - Spindle nuts - Seals - iSSi-branded end caps
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position. - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt - Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO - Cleat bolts and washers included - 4mm hex wrench required to install
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
- Genuine leather-wrapped chrome plated steel - Hardware included
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
Doubles represent the ultimate in toe strap comfort and performance. You won't believe how much more secure and comfortable they are than traditional singles until you've tried them yourself. Suddenly toe clips will make perfect sense, and you'll be riding with newfound confidence. - Leather with steel hardware - Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) - 114 grams per pair - 420mm length
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable
Authentic Ritchey replacement cleats for WCS Micro Road Pedals. Note: only Ritchey replacement cleats work with the Micro pedal. - Beveled cleat compatible with Ritchey WCS Micro pedals - Compatible with SPD style pedals
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
$11.99 - $13.99
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 430mm length
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for -bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - Poly leather (vegan) toe strap - Velvet finish - 450mm length
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
A revolution in performance and reliability. - The kit includes premium internal components: - Inner spindle seal x 2 - Outer spindle seal x 2 - Inner Igus solid bearing x 2 - Outer Enduro cartridge bearing x 2 - Spindle nut x 2 - Outer bearing carrier x 2 - Compatibility: Doubleshot (2016), Doubleshot 2 (2017+), Soubleshot 3 (2017+)
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
- Steel - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Classic road toe clip profile - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
$14.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
Page 1 of 3 Next page