12- to 24-Inch
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$26.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
$23.99 - $24.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 20 x 2.125
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
$19.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$28.90 - $32.00
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
Have confidence in your tires with Maxxis' Ringworm. The tread wraps all the way around from bead to bead for awesome traction at any lean angle. Plus, the high-pressure rating makes it super-durable no matter how big you go.
$33.00 - $45.00
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Maxxis Torch Tires. Light up the track and your competition with the Torch. In an all-out sprint for 30 seconds, you need every advantage you can get. - Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip - The use of liquid sealants in this tire will void manufacturer's warranty - 120 TPI casing provides a supple ride while silkworm technology provides excellent puncture protection - Flat Protection: Tread (Silkworm), tread and sidewall (Silkshield) - Intended Use: BMX - PSI: 110 - TPI: 120 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$19.99 - $21.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
$20.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
$22.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$17.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
$9.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
If you're into sessioning the street spots, hitting the park and maybe even a little flatland trickery, the Maxxis' Hookworm is pretty much the only tire to have. This urban assault specialist features a wrap-around tread for awesome durability and traction. Plus, the huge air volume softens even the biggest of drops.
Page 1 of 4 Next page