12- to 24-Inch
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 47-406 - Weight: 505g
Custom Electra tires make perfect replacements or upgrades. - A great classic cruiser tire that adds a touch of retro fun to any ride - Smooth tread Cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride of Electra's extra-wide Cruiser Fatti-O Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$43.00 - $89.52
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
$33.00 - $49.30
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
$30.81 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
$28.90 - $32.00
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
$55.19 - $80.99
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
$27.29 - $30.89
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
$26.39 - $35.39
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
A kid-sized MTB tire with all of the technology and performance of the larger sizes. Kid-friendly fit, grown-up performance The XR1 Kids' is a durable, kid-friendly tire with the same reliable traction and performance as the grown-up versions. It rolls fast, features a versatile tread for a variety of trail conditions, and keeps weight down so little rippers can quickly gain speed and keep momentum through corners and up hills. Product details - Excels in firm and fast conditions - Offers fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction Specifications - Size: 20" x 2.25" - Diameter: 20" - Width: 2.25" - TPI: 27 TPI - Durometer: 60a - Bead: Wire - Type: Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 57-406 - Weight: 715g
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
$17.00 - $18.00
The CST Decade was designed for flatland BMX riding. - Smooth tread profile with no knobs to interfere with your feet while performing tricks
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
$9.99 - $10.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$23.39 - $34.19
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 20 x 2.125
$42.59 - $46.49
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
$29.69 - $43.79
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
Page 1 of 4 Next page