No stopping now
As Jack Frost weather creeps in and toes start to freeze reach for the JFW Winter Shoe to extend your riding. This cold weather shoe was designed specifically for dedicated riders who want to stay warm and dry without having to worry about bothersome shoe covers as temperatures range from 40F/4.4 to 25F/-3.9C. It also features highly visible colors and reflective elements to be seen when it matters most.
- inForm Performance last offers our roomiest, most relaxed fit for on- and off-bike use
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff yet walkable performance
- Single Boa L6 dial allows easy and precise fit adjustments
- Tachyon rubber outsole allows great grip in all terrains
- Neoprene water-resistant upper completely covers ankles to keep feet warm and dry
- Durable, GnarGuard rubberized coating protects against abrasions and fights debris
- Reflective elements increase visibility and add contrast to be seen where it matters most
Mountain bike shoes are most commonly compatible with SPD/2-Bolt cleats. Road bike shoes are most commonly compatible with Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt cleats.
Cleats are sold separately. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.