World Cup champion Session is built to win. An all-new OCLV Carbon frame, updated geometry, advanced air shock, and a stiffer chassis make this downhill race bike faster than ever.
Session is the DH bike that excels on downhill's most brutal courses. Take on any terrain with our most advanced suspension and a geometry that can be dialed for every race.
- Ultimate DH race bike with fast-rolling hard-charging 29" wheels and World Cup capability
- Longer, more aggressive geometry keeps you attacking the whole way down
- OCLV Mountain Carbon with Carbon Armor is downhill tough
- Fine-tune your ride with Mino Link and an all-new adjustable headset system
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, magnesium EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 190mm travel|
|Fork||Fox Factory 40 FIT RC2, air spring, Kashima Coat, hi/lo speed compression, 190mm travel|
|Headset||FSA Orbit, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom (includes geometry adjust angled cups)|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory Float X2, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 225x75mm|
|Axles||Front: 110x20 thru axle|
* Subject to change without notice.
Session. Going Down?
Trek Session video