Bontrager's Bat Cage is light, holds your water bottles (sold separately) firmly without marking them up, and has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours! It's ready to work for you too!
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
Small parts can be hard to keep up with. If you've lost pieces of the mounting hardware for your Speed Concept Water Bottle Cage, don't sweat it. You'll find all the replacement parts in this handy hardware kit. • Aluminum
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop.
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
The Easy Swap Cage’s keyhole shaped bolt holes mean you no longer need to remove your bottle cage bolts when installing your cages. - Keyhole-shaped bolt holes eliminate the need to remove cage fasteners during installation - Easier removal with short hex wrenches - 6mm aluminum rod with welded mounting plate - Available in durable finishes: ED coated (black), anodized (silver) and powdercoat (red & white)
$15.00 - $16.00
Stay hydrated and show your allegiance to speed with Zipp's Water Bottle. They're made by Purist and feature bold Zipp logos so you're always repping.
Profile's Axis Karbon Kage is kutting edge! Tipping the scales at just 33 grams, this is one of the lightest cages available. And, the carbon’s fine grip prevents bottle launch no matter where you mount the Kage. Plus, it adds a sweet look to your prized ride!
Profile Design's Aero HC Bottle features an aerodynamic design so you can stay hydrated without sacrificing your position or speed. A flip up cap means easy refilling on the go, and the removable nose makes it easy to clean the bottle after the ride. The straw shroud is aero as well, so nothing about this exceptional piece of kit will hold you back in your quest against the clock.
Stay aero and stay hydrated with Profile's Aqualite! Featuring an easy-to-refill, no-splash cap, this durable, injection-molded 22-ounce bottle includes an extended straw for easy access. And, the Aqualite fits both wide and narrow-mounted aerobars easily with Profile's Aerodrink bracket (sold separately).
The Universal Aerodrink Bracket fastens quickly and easily to your aerobar extensions using secure Velcro straps. It's compatible with Profile Design's Aerodrink, Insulated Aerodrink, and Aquacell systems (all sold separately).
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
MSW's Aluminum Water Bottle Cage is a lightweight, tough addition to your ride. The one-piece construction ensures durability over the long haul, and at only 35 grams, you won't even notice it's there.
MSW's PC-100 Wide-Range Water Bottle Cage fits a variety of bottle sizes, ranging from 64-74mm in diameter. It's made from a rugged reinforced Nylon composite so you can count on strength and toughness. And, its super-light design means you won't even notice it's there.
MSW's PC-110 Water Bottle Cage secures your bottle while keeping weight to a minimum. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle.
$10.99 - $19.99
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
The Sunlite Side Mount Bottle Cage is perfect for full suspension bikes and smaller frames where a standard water bottle just won't fit.
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
• Handlebar mounted cup holder • Insulated design • No tool installation • Fits 22.2mm - 31.8mm bars
This All-City bottle features classic styling and Specialized's Purist Technology in the larger 26 oz size. No more tasting your last beverage or the plastic. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE # 4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
$3.59 - $5.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Origin-8's Joe-2-Go Drink Holder to keep your morning beverage within easy reach.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Page 1 of 7 Next page