The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them, but you also need to be space conscious. Introducing the Velo Hinge, an innovative and elegant bike storage idea that hangs your bike by the front wheel and allows it to safely swing sideways, to its smallest footprint. Fitting almost any bike and swinging left or right to match your needs, the Velo Hinge maximizes your space while showing love to your bicycles and your living space. And when not in use, it tucks away so you’ll hardly know its there.
Nobody knows why your bike has a hollow crank spindle, but it does. Why not make the most of that space and use it to store and work on your bike? The Scorpion is compatible with 13, 18 and 20mm hollow crank spindles on either side of the bike. The design elevates the rear wheel and lends itself to lite bike maintenance, like chain lubrication and frame cleaning. As with all our products, when not being used it folds in to a compact, portable or stow-able footprint until it’s needed again. - Awesome bike storage for garages, sheds, apartments, events or retail bike displays - Motocross inspired design - Versatile design allows for bike parking with 13, 18, or 20mm open cranks* - System fits road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and electric bike crank designs - Design elevates the rear wheel and stabilizes the bike - Construction prevents contact with painted surfaces or delicate components - Innovative design folds to a compact unit when not in use - Durable powder coated steel maintains a long-term clean finish - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes (50lbs / 22.7kg max load) *Not compatible with Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks with internal fixing bolt
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
• For use in basement and garage • Saves space and protects tires • Fast and easy ceiling mounting • For ceiling heights up to 13` (4m) • Lifts weights up to 45lbs (20kg) • Clamp included
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
A compact and economical solution to store your bike and optimize space usage. The Swing-Up EX allows you to swing your bike to either side and is compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / engineering grade plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel /tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 22.7 x 7.5 x 5.3 cm / 8.9” x 2.9” x 2.1” - Weight: 950 grams / 2.09 lb
Interior design reflects a homeowner’s taste, so display your precious bike on Solo Bike Holder to turn any room or garage into an art gallery. This sturdy aluminum rack provides 30 degrees of angle rotation and adjustable hooks to hang your work of art perfectly. - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Hook angle adjustable; Hook position adjustable - Size: 42 x 28.6 x 14.4 cm / 16.5” x 11.3” x 5.7” - Weight: 1057 grams / 2.33 lb
- Displays bikes without a kickstand - Simple design holds crank arm - Heavy duty steel construction - Vinyl coated
• Holds one bicycle vertically for space saving • Works with wide range of tire widths • Durable powder coated finish • Vinyl coated hook
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Shop Rack connectors that can be used to connect up to 5 Shop Racks
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Protect your three-wheeled friend from the elements with Sunlite's Heavy Duty Trike Cover. It's made from tough water-resistant vinyl and features a drawstring to keep the cover taut around your rig. It fits most sizes of trikes, too, so even recumbent riders can take advantage!
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and parking solution.The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea for 2, 3 or 4 bikes. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you want to relocate to another room, making the move couldn’t be easier. - Ideal bicycle storage for the sophisticated eye - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes and your ceiling - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and even electric bikes - Spring-loaded compression design - Frame cradles are adjustable and accommodate most any frame tube shape - Innovative design doesn’t require permanent support for stability - Adapter included for open-joist ceiling applications - Adjustable height from 7’0?-10’0? (2.1-3.0m) - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Add-on cradles available to create 3 or 4 bike solution - Available in black or silver - Bike display solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 40lbs (18kg) per cradle – 160lb (73kg) 4-bike total - 3-Year Warranty
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
- Extra-large hook - Vinyl coated to protect your bike - 2-pc set
Page 1 of 3 Next page