Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Protect your ride with Electra's weather-resistant bicycle cover. One size fits most. • Outdoor-rated 150D polyester w/double polyurethane coating protects your two-wheel investment • Extra-long design fits most Electra models, as well as other models up to 75" (191cm) in length • Hook-and-loop straps keep cover in place • Reinforced lock hole • 191cm long x 79cm wide x 109mm tall
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage. - Leans against the wall - no attachment required! - Features patent pending Easy-Adjust arms to accommodate any bike - Rubber bumpers protect wall and floor - Premium quality silver powder coat finish - Easy assembly with M5 bolts - Maximum Load 80lbs (35kgs) - Dimensions: 83" x 19.75" x 16" - Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
Dimension display and storage racking for bikes.
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
Topeak's TwoUp TuneUp Bike Stand easily holds 2 bikes up and out of the way. But, the best part is that it's solid enough to serve as a light-duty work stand as well! Made with tough aluminum tubing, the center pillar extends to almost 7 feet while the tripod base acts as a super-stable platform. The 2 included bike mounts swivel up to 30 degrees to accommodate sloping tubes and the lower mount includes a handlebar stabilizer to hold your bike while you're wrenching. Plus, this awesome stand has the capacity to carry up to 4 bikes and 158.7 pounds.
It’s a race day, a gran fondo, or maybe just a ride day – either way, there’s bikes everywhere and there’s a need for mass bike storage. And because you love bicycles, you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The A Frame is a versatile bike storage idea for hanging up to 8 bikes, and as the industry standard you’ll see the A Frame at practically every type of cycling event. Making contact with only the bottom of your seat, the A Frame is the best bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, electric bikes and even kids bikes. And when the day is done it folds up and stores easily in a compact tote. - Ideal bicycle storage space for bike races, gran fondos, triathlons, demo events and community cycling events - Versatile design allows for bike parking without risk of scratching bikes or damaging components - System fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, fitness bike, electric bike, or kids bikes - Innovative design easily folds to a compact unit when not in use - Tool-free design makes setup and breakdown quick - Anodized 6000-series aluminum body is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Provides an awesome bike parking solution for up to 200lbs (90kg) of bikes - Total width safely accommodates up to 8 bikes (not to exceed 200lbs / 90kg) - Wide support base and rubber coated feet provide stability on any surface - Included travel tote is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment - At 17.6lbs (8kg) taking this versatile bike storage system along is never in doubt - Custom branded side panels available - 1-Year Warranty
• Holds one bicycle vertically for space saving • Works with wide range of tire widths • Durable powder coated finish • Vinyl coated hook
- Displays bikes without a kickstand - Simple design holds crank arm - Heavy duty steel construction - Vinyl coated
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Protect your three-wheeled friend from the elements with Sunlite's Heavy Duty Trike Cover. It's made from tough water-resistant vinyl and features a drawstring to keep the cover taut around your rig. It fits most sizes of trikes, too, so even recumbent riders can take advantage!
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
Shop Rack connectors that can be used to connect up to 5 Shop Racks
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size. - Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size - Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly - Easy in-out for practical store use - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm) - Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws - Rubberized feet protect floors
Swagman's X Mount Wall Mount Bike Rack Hanger is a heavy-duty and attractive hanger that you mount to the wall and hang your hitch/receiver rack to when it's not on your vehicle. This gets it up off the floor where it's out of the way and can't get knocked over, damaged or run into. The X Mount accepts 1 1/4- and 2-inch hitch racks and it folds against the wall when the rack is removed.
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 3 Next page