ZEB Ultimate is a whole new breed of fork, designed to challenge the limits and take on the world’s toughest Enduro tracks. Going Ultimate has its advantages—this fork has a stiff, 38mm chassis designed with the Charger 2.1 damper, DebonAir spring technology, SKF Wiper Seals, and Maxima Plush Fluid. It pairs our highest performing, athlete-proven technologies with premium style. - New, 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Updated, highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a buttery-smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Charger 2.1 RC2 damper features independent high and low-speed compression adjustments - Dual Position Air adjustment option to change the geometry of the bike for climbs and descents - Ultra-low-friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Ultimate foil graphics package
For carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming along bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Boost Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike. Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it’s long enough to replace forks with 120mm to 130mm of travel. The boost 110mm spacing means your current wheels will likely bolt right in, and clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tire lets you alter your setup for wherever you’re riding. The Three-Pack mounts handily hold extra water, camping gear, tools, tubes, and more. - 15mm thru-axle with 110mm Boost spacing - Post-style brake mount - 1.5" tapered carbon steerer - Two sets of Three-Pack mounts - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
A striking balance of low weight and exceptional downhill performance, the SID finds a new level of confidence and defines what modern XC race bikes are capable of. The SID Ultimate is built with more travel, an all-new stiff 35mm chassis that features our lightest damper to date, and the new Charger Race Day. This race-ready package also includes the redesigned DebonAir air spring, tuned specifically for the demands of XC riders. Our friends at SKF and Maxima Plush Fluids come along for the ride, providing long-lasting fork performance and improved overall suspension feel. Lighter and more capable than ever before, SID will get you to the finish line faster. Features - New 35mm chassis is the perfect blend of low weight and stiffness for the modern XC bike - New Charger Race Day Damper - our lightest production damper with rock-solid lockout - New DebonAir air spring is tuned specific to meet the demands of XC and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence and control - New Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Machined/anodized crown - 2-bolt mounts to fit a short fender (RockShox fender sold separately) - Ultimate foil graphics package - Includes TwistLoc remote
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. The fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 26 x 2.1 tires and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 26" = 376mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 26" (42–54cm frames) = 300mm; 26" (56–62cm frames) = 400mm - Tire Clearance: 26 x 2.1" - Weight: 26" = 2.1 lb (0.97kg) uncut
With bigger bikes there comes bigger demands. Thankfully, we created the 35 Gold to meet all of them, both in performance and value. Whether you have an E-MTB or MTB, the burly 35 Gold checks the box with our proven DebonAir spring and Motion Control damping. And new this year is an E-MTB-focused option with mounting points for optional full or short fenders. All told, you might wonder how we packed so much quality and performance into such a wallet-friendly package. Features - New E-MTB endorsement options with fender mounts are appropriate for all E-bikes (1.8" taper available) - New graphics are easy to read and make a fresh impact - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to lockout - Highly tunable DebonAir spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel - Fits Tires up to 2.8" (without fenders; the use of a full fender will reduce tire clearance) - Fast Black finished 35mm aluminum upper tubes couple stiffness and lightweight with a premium look - Offset: 44mm
When performance and weight savings matter most, the new SID SL is the answer. Designed to be fast and nimble, SID SL Ultimate features our lightest damper to date, the new Charger Race Day. Completing a race-proven package, we've included the new DebonAir air spring tuned specifically for the demands of XC riders. Our friends at SKF and Maxima Plush Fluids come along for the ride providing long-lasting fork performance and improved overall suspension feel. It all adds up to the most advanced race-bred fork ever: SID SL. Features - 32mm chassis focused on low weight for the classic XC bike - Charger Race Day Damper - our lightest production damper with rock-solid lockout - DebonAir air spring is tuned specifically to meet the demands of XC and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence and control - New Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Machined/anodized crown - Ultimate foil graphics package
With bigger bikes come bigger demands. The new Domain takes cues from ZEB, our enduro specialist fork with serious credentials. Domain offers a new burly 38mm chassis, short fender compatibility, and a confidence-inspiring DebonAir air spring matched with a reliable Motion Control RC damper. We even brought the performance of Maxima Plush damping fluid along for the ride. Nothing goes as big as Domain does in value and performance. - 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Motion Control RC damper featuring low speed compression adjust with externally adjustable dual-flow rebound - Highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a consistent feel throughout the travel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and quiets damper noise - Short fender compatible. RockShox premium fender sold separately. AM Variants include RockShox zip-tie fender - Fits tires up to 2.8" without fenders—use of any fender may reduce tire clearance
$18.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$29.99 - $65.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
- 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency "trail chatter". Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a completely new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height. - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork's bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature - Includes premium short fender
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.7 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It makes sure you don't have to worry about uncomfortable chatter or vibration while experiencing an astoundingly plush ride. They've accomplished this by using proven technologies like a delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, not to mention the use of disc brake mounts on their CX forks. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 392.2mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 140mm - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 48 - Offset: 47mm - Rotor Size (Fork): 160mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300mm - Wheel Size: 700c
The Kingpin Deluxe fork is perfect for fat bike expeditions, keeping you nimble even when fully loaded. Dual Three-Pack mounts on each leg let you attach water bottles or Anything Cages, and mid-blade mounts fit low rider racks for panniers. Or, ditch the gear and hit the trails with an ultra-light and responsive fork. - High modulus carbon fiber construction - Tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tube - 160 minimum rotor size; 203mm maximum rotor size - Dual sets of Three-Pack mounts on each fork leg for Anything Cages or water bottles - Mid-blade mounts for low rider racks - Internal routing for 150mm spaced dynamo hubs - Maximum Tire / Rim sizes: 26 x 5", 27.5 x 4.0", 29 x 3.0" - 150 x 15 mm thru axle included - Front Axle Size: 15 x 198L, TP=1.5, TL=9
The RockShox Paragon suspension fork combines the premium level of performance and features mountain bikers have come to expect from RockShox, now with a purpose-built 700c trekking design. Its lightweight, infinitely tunable Solo Air spring and Motion Control damper allow the rider to fine tune the fork for those cherished stretches of either path or pavement. Paragon’s thoughtful design combines a unique light mount on the fork brace and fender and rim/disc specific mounts integrated into the fork legs. Even the dynamo wiring runs under a sleek integrated cover up the fork leg, keeping it safe and concealed. Paragon makes trekking both smart and simple. - Standard with Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment - Integrated mounts for fenders - Unique light integration at the fork brace - Integrated wiring and cable management for running a dynamo - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 46mm - Steerer Tube Length: 262mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping , Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 45mm
The Ritchey Comp Carbon Road Fork was designed for how you love to ride. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this choice road fork offers superior strength. It's strong without sacrificing a pleasurable road feel. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers have been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types based on their specific properties to manage different load types as best as possible in the areas in which they occur, such as side load, torsion, and impact. - Material: carbon blades / alloy steerer, crown, and dropouts - Steerer length: 300mm - Axle-crown: 368mm - Rake/Offset: 43mm - Crown diameter: 34mm (1") - 45mm (1-1/8") - Spacing: 39mm - Minimum tire clearance: 4mm - Wheel compatibility: 700c - Weight: 540g (with uncut steerer) - Color: UD carbon finish (1-1/8") - 3K carbon finish (1")
- 35mm chassis at home on the trail - stiff, playful and light, really light - ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control. - Charger 3 features a new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any "cross talk". - DebonAir+ is built to balance butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume, and higher overall ride height - Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork’s bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible - Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. - RockShox premium short fender included
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
$79.99 - $89.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
- Performance-packed, featuring an updated 38mm chassis, now compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves. - 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence - Charger RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust - DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep. - Compatible with new Pressure Relief Valves - Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction and enhances fork performance ride after ride - Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for the use with standard hub end caps
The Reba is no prima donna. Even though it's available with a host of race-worthy technologies, this cross country fork doesn't need the promise of a podium to give its all. It expects to be ridden every day, which is just what you'll want to do once you experience its supreme versatility. From quad-burning climbs to grin-inducing descents, the Reba is the ultimate trail warrior for daily duty. - 9mm QR - 40mm offset
Designed not only for the race down but the also ride up. Holding onto every critical line, Lyrik Ultimate features an updated DebonAir air spring paired with our Charger 2.1 damper for unmatched trail control and precision. Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals and Maxima Plush damping fluid all work overtime to reduce friction, silence noise, and provide unmatched fork performance sunup to sundown. - Updated highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Designed to reduce hand fatigue and fight unwanted friction, the Charger 2.1 damper increases confidence and control over every trail - Charger 2.1 RC2 damper featuring independent high and low-speed compression adjust - Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Ultimate foil graphics package
Revelation is all grown up and ready to explore, wherever the trail may turn. Value-packed, the Revelation features an updated DebonAir spring paired with a Motion Control damper and 35mm Fast Black upper tubes. - Updated highly tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain - Motion Control damping featuring low-speed compression adjustment to firm - Chassis is derived from the renowned Pike fork - New graphics package for a fresh, premium look
The new Rudy is a perfect match for your gravel bike. It's energy-efficient for straightaways and offers enough travel to keep you comfortably in control when things get rough. Featuring all-new 30mm upper tubes built around the Charger Race Day damper (our lightest damper ever) and our proven SoloAir spring. Rudy offers precise steering, full or short fender compatibility, and the looks to make your road bike proud. Everything designed with the needs of gravel riders in mind. - Purpose-built and laser-focused on gravel and e-gravel bikes - 30mm upper tubes are light and look the part - 30mm and 40mm travel options - Charger Race Day damper tuned for gravel needs with rock-solid lockout and a full range of rebound adjust - Solo Air spring perfectly tuned for shorter travel and efficiency over bumps - Short fender compatibility with a 3-bolt system - Full fender compatibility with custom stealth stay bosses - Lightweight machined and anodized crown offers a premium and durable finish - Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise - Up to 700x50 tire clearance - Available in new Kwiqsand Signature colorway or Gloss Black - E-bike approved
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Page 1 of 6 Next page