$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
$1.00 - $19.99
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Made of Stolen's proprietary Thermalite material, the sleeve resists cracking and deformation while sliding better than chromoly on most surfaces. These sleeves come stock on the Stolen Silencer & Fiction Troop pegs and will also fit over our chromoly Barrel Peg (with axle washer). - Length: 4.4-inch - Diameter: 1.6-inch - Material: Plastic (Thermalite) - Weight: 0.8- ounce each - Replacement sleeve only - Sold individually
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
Unique design with Thermalite for durability. In-moldED Steel insert to eliminate bar punch through. Expands securely with a grub screw to fit tightly on regular, 9, 11, & 13 butt bars. - Expands securely with a grub screw to fit tight - Material: Thermalite - Weight: 1.0-ounces per pair
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths. - 7075 Aluminum
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz). - Black - 60 – 65mm
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
Page 1 of 2 Next page