Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this incredibly smooth and reliable cable. - Upgrade the performance of your drivetrain with this smooth and reliable cable - Extra-long 3100mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
$49.99 - $52.99
With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating. That’s why we developed the Quick-Fit Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world. Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit. Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit adapter kits are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models. - A Kevlar weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure - Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit Adapters (sold separately) - Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4, 4.5 and 5mm diameter. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike.
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
$12.99 - $60.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Dispenser of rubber cable O's
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
Elegant style meets incredible weight savings with the XXX Cable and Housing set. It's time to take your road machine to the next level. Linked alloy housing is up to 40% lighter than traditional alternatives, while also being more flexible and incredibly smooth for class-leading performance. Product details - This lightweight, flexible, and elegant kit is perfect for the demanding rider - Compatible with road brake systems - Ultra-low-friction cables are 2300mm and 1700mm long, for front and rear road brakes - Diameter: 5mm - XXX housing features Pro lube and is lighter, more flexible, and stiffer than standard - Kit includes XXX brake ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - For installation instructions, visit: trekbikes.com/manuals - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake XL Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, and in an extra-long size, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.
Step up to premium performance of your drivetrain with this incredibly smooth and long-lasting cable. - This incredibly smooth and long-lasting cable is perfect for premium drivetrains - Extra-long 3100mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Ultra-low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
Upgrade the performance of your brakes with this convenient kit that includes all parts needed for smooth and reliable performance. - This smooth and reliable kit is a great performance upgrade for your bike - Compatible with nearly all braking systems - Low-friction cables are 2300mm and 1700mm long, for front and rear brakes - Black compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3000mm long - Kit includes Elite brake ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched - Housing diameter: 5mm
Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable kit that includes all parts needed for installation. Kit includes lubed housing, pre-stretched stainless steel cables, ferrules, cable frame protectors, and cable end caps for front and rear brakes. - This convenient and valuable kit is the key to restoring your brake's performance - Compatible with nearly all braking systems - Stainless steel cables are 2750mm and 1700mm long, for front and rear brakes - Compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3000mm long - Kit includes Comp brake ferrules, cable frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
$43.90 - $89.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page