$49.99 - $52.99
With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating. That’s why we developed the Quick-Fit Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world. Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit. Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit adapter kits are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models. - A Kevlar weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure - Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit Adapters (sold separately) - Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4, 4.5 and 5mm diameter. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike.
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
$12.99 - $60.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Dispensers of alloy cable tips
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
Origin-8's Braze-On Cable Stop with adjuster allows you to convert to STI style shifters. They mount onto down tube Braze-on bosses and are machined alloy with an anodized finish. The lightweight design lets you make the conversion without adding too much extra weight. One pair per package.
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
$34.99 - $71.99
Sport shift housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better shifting performance - Linear strand construction for compressionless performance - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized - 4.0mm outer diameter solid colors; 4.5mm OD braided colors - Length: 10m
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
Precision-machined 4mm ID brass cable ferrules for improved shifting performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most shifting cables. - Inside diameter: 4mm - Outside diameter: 5. 75mm - Overall length: 12. 7mm - Material: brass - Bottle of 50pcs
Precision-machined 4mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved shifting performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most shifting cables. - Inside diameter: 4mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$3.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
$43.90 - $89.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
Page 1 of 9 Next page